3 days/7 hours (Face to Face) - 9:00am to 4:30pm
With lunch provided
- Theory Assessment
- Be an elected Health and Safety Representative in your workplace.
- $733.00 (GST included)
Courses must be paid for on booking unless alternative arrangements have been made. Training will not be confirmed until payment has been received
This course may be subsidised by the Construction Industry Training Board (CITB) for eligible participants; apply to CITB here.
Note: Tuition and incidental fees will still require contribution by learners if eligible for funding
What is WHS?
- Review WHS Legislation
- Workplace deaths/injuries
- Workers Compensation & Rehabilitation
- WHS Consultation & Committees
- Accident investigation
- The WHS Act Review
- Duty of Care
- Elected HSR’s: Work group Role/Function
- Employers Duty to HSR’s
- Review WHS Regulations
- Hazard Management
- Practical Job Safety Analysis
- Workplace Services
- Negotiation Skills
- Effective Strategies to assist HSR
All participants will need their employers to register them as a Health and Safety Representative via the Safe Work SA portal.
PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
To be supplied by participant:
- Stationery (pens/pencil & notepad)
- Suitable modest attire
On successful completion of all requirements of this course, learners will be issued with:
- A Certificate of Attendance