1 day (8 hours, Face to Face) 8:00am to 4:30pm
- Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Be an Australian/New Zealand Citizen or hold an eligible VISA
- Have the ability to read, write, understand and communicate with basic English.
$125.00 AUD (GST exempt)
Courses must be paid for on booking unless alternative arrangements have been made. Training will not be confirmed until payment has been received
- Identify health and safety legislative requirements of construction work
- Identify construction hazards and risk control measures
- Identify health and safety communication and reporting processes.
- Identify incident and emergency response procedures.
- Provide your Unique Student Identifier (USI). To apply for a USI go to https://www.usi.gov.au/your-us...
- Provision of Australian legal photo identification for enrolment purposes.
PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
To be supplied by participant:
- Closed in shoes
- Long pants; and a
- Long-sleeved shirt (for WHS reasons please do not wear excessively loose clothing)
On successful completion of all requirements of this course, learners will be issued with:
- A Statement of Attainment for CPCCWHS1001 – Prepare to work safely in the construction industry
- Wallet Card NB: this card will be issued within 14 days of training along with your Statement of Attainment.