4 Wednesday nights/ 3 hours per night
(Face to Face) -
5:00pm to 8:00pm
- Be at least 16 years
- Have the ability to read, write and understand basic English and carry out basic mathematical calculations.
- Have the physical ability to perform practical fabrication skills.
$525.00 AUD (Inc GST)
Courses must be paid for on booking unless alternative arrangements have been made. Training will not be confirmed until payment has been received.
- Introduction to safety
- Prepare and set up equipment for welding
- Perform routine manual metal arc welding (MMAW)
- Welding techniques
- Welding joints
- Practical project – optional
PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
To be supplied by participant:
- Safety Boots (steel cap)
- Safety glasses
- Appropriate workshop attire (non-flammable) i.e. work trousers and a long-sleeved work shirt (for WHS reasons please do not wear excessively loose clothing)
- Appropriate welding gloves and a welding helmet
On successful completion of all requirements of this course, learners will be issued with:
- A Statement of Attendance for Introduction to ARC Welding