- Pre-course theory – consisting of reading & theory assessment (approx. 2-3 hours)
- 1 day/ 5 hours (Face to Face) 9:00am to 2:30pm
- Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Be an Australian/New Zealand Citizen or hold an eligible VISA
- Have the ability to read, write, understand and communicate with basic English.
- Have the physical ability to perform specific practical skills such as repositioning a person with a slide sheet and manoeuvring a mechanical lifter with a person in it.
- $165.00 AUD (GST exempt)
- $20.00 AUD (GST exempt) with a valid CITB
Courses must be paid for on booking unless alternative arrangements have been made. Training will not be confirmed until payment has been received
- Identify manual tasks involving risk
- Prepare for manual tasks
- Complete manual tasks
- Contribute to Safe Work practices
- Provide your Unique Student Identifier (USI). Apply for a USI
- Provision of Australian legal photo identification for enrolment purposes.
PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
To be supplied by participant:
- Suitable modest attire; and
- Closed in shoes
On successful completion of all requirements of this course, learners will be issued with:
- A Statement of Attainment for HLTWHS005 – Conduct manual tasks safely