1 day/3.5 hours (Online) - 9:00am to 12:30pm
This live interactive course is delivered online through ZOOM, participation can be from your workplace or from the comfort of your own home.
Note: Although this course is accessible via a smart phone, for optimal viewing we highly recommend using a larger, ZOOM capable device i.e. tablet/laptop/computer
There are no mandated course entry requirements for this training.
- $55.00 AUD (GST exempt)
Courses must be paid for on booking unless alternative arrangements have been made. Training will not be confirmed until payment has been received
- Child Protection in context
- ‘Through our eyes’: Values and Attitudes
- Risk and Harm: SA legislation
- Risk and Harm: abuse related trauma
- Online grooming
- Through their eyes: disclosure
- Provision of Australian legal photo identification for enrolment purposes.
- Have downloaded the Zoom app on a Zoom capable device i.e. tablet/laptop/computer prior to the course (download instructions will be provided on confirmation of booking)
PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
N/A Please wear:
- Suitable modest attire
On successful completion of all requirements of this course, learners will be issued with:
- A Certificate of Attendance
This course is available Online
Do you have a question about any of the information here?Make an Enquiry