5 days/7 hours (Face to Face) - 9:00am to 4:30pm
With lunch provided
- Theory Assessment
- Be an elected Health and Safety Representative in your workplace.
- $1045.00 AUD (GST included)
- CITB Subsidies may apply
Courses must be paid for on booking unless alternative arrangements have been made. Training will not be confirmed until payment has been received
This course may be subsidised by the Construction Industry Training Board (CITB) for eligible participants; apply to CITB here.
Note: Tuition and incidental fees will still require contribution by learners if eligible for funding
What is WHS?
- Workplace deaths/injuries
- Direct & Indirect cost of a work injury to employer
- Common Law
- WHS Legislation/Act
- Workplace Inspection
- Duty of Care
- Elected HSR's: Work Groups Role/ Function
- Employers Duty to HSR's
- WHS regulations
- WHS Resources - SafeWork SA Presentation
- Hazard Management
- Practical Job Safety Analysis
- Workplace Services
- Negotiation Skills
All participants will need their employers to register them as a Health and Safety Representative via the Safe Work SA portal.
PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
To be supplied by participant:
- Stationery (pens/pencil & notepad)
- Suitable modest attire
On successful completion of all requirements of this course, learners will be issued with:
- A Certificate of Attendance